Monday, July 30, 2007

How to get a soccer partner....

I love this video. Kirtis sent it to me again, I remember I saw it the first time when I was pregnant with Jackson and thought it was so cute. It made me think of how fun it is to have siblings, and that Jackson will now always have someone to kick around a soccer ball with (or play football or basketball or baseball!) I'm sure this little baby girl will have to like sports with a big brother like Jackson who is so physical and loves balls so much.
I can't wait until I can put Jackson into sports and help him get some of his energy out!

4 comments:

Jensley said...

I hear you about sports. I wish they had soccer for pint-size baby girls during Sunday school. I feel like it's an hour long wrestling match lately.

Corinne said...

That is classic - love the video!

The Andrews said...

Hey Gina! I came across your blog on Bethany's blog. It's funny how people can network this way. Anyway, we've got a blog too (along with a ton of people in our neighborhood). I'm adding you to my list! Sorry our blog is boring right now. My camera cable is lost so I can't upload pics until I get a new one. I am also in the process of making a NEW blog, so long story there. codyandveronica.blogspot.com

Gina said...

Hey veronica, I tried to look at your blog, but I guess I have to be invited? my username is ginakhill@gmail.com