Sunday, September 2, 2007

Laborious Day

Hey people,

What are you doing for labor day? We are planning on laboring in our our garage. It just seemed like the right time to do it. I'm not looking forward to it, and I'm wishing a big truck from HGTV would show up with their experts and cameras and tell us we'd just won a garage makeover!

My neighbor is going to have a c-section for labor day. I think she wins the prize. She can't do "labor" the "regular" way- so she got to schedule her kid's b'day.

How bout you?
What are all you folks out there doing for labor day?

3 comments:

Megs said...

Good luck with the garage. It is nice to have Kirtis home to help with that project. We are getting Matt ready for school and having a BBQ today. Pretty low key and relaxed and I am looking forward to it!

Veronica said...

Good luck with the garage! Come do ours next. We just got back from Idaho for the weekend. Check out the blog to see pics!

Mollie said...

Just had to post a comment - I'm an old high school friend of Kirtis' - my sister Sarah (http://sarahcarioca.blogspot.com/) pointed your blog out to me - I noticed you are friends with Katie Sabey - Her sister in law is my good friend here in San Diego - Small World! Cute Blog!