Friday, September 14, 2007

My first hair cut

Okay, my first time to cut Jackson's hair with the buzzers. He DID NOT like it, and he made that very clear. However, between all the crying and with a lot of bribery-- candy, fruit snacks, and promises to go to the park...I was able to give him a sort-of-half-way-decent little boy hair cut! Here he is!
Note, this picture was taken WAY AFTER the traumatic hair cutting experience, so that explains the big grin! He is a good little buddy to have around while daddy is out of town.

6 comments:

nettifer said...

Love it. He is such a cute kid!

bethany said...

I don't know if I'd ever try and cut Jakson's (mine) hair without Zak in town to hold him down :)

Veronica said...

He is so cute! BTW, I looked at your wedding photo and laughed because you're right, Kirtis doesn't look like that anymore! Funny how we change after the "I-dos".

Jensley said...

What a little cutie.

Megs said...

Great work. I am sure not an easy thing to do with a wiggly kid. All it would have taken for me was the fruit snacks!

Heather Jones said...

good job on the hair cut I am not looking forward to when Jordan is bigger and can move out of his seat!!