Monday, October 22, 2007

6 Things about me

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

I have been tagged by Sandy Turner- Thanks sandy! This was not easy for me!

Six Facts/Habits about myself:
1. I grew up in the South- Mississippi and Texas, and have escaped with no Southern accent. Although I did have a pretty cute little twang while I lived there.
2. I love to bake: cookies, cakes, pies, rolls. Pretty much anything with sugar and flour in it and I'm there.
3. I have recently learned to love working out and running. I ran a half-marathon right before I became pregnant and it was such a huge accomplishment for me. It was such a rush! I can't wait to get back to that after the baby comes.
4. My favorite thing to do with Jackson is kiss his little neck. The way he giggles reminds me of his baby days. I love it!
5. I secretly love doing laundry...Don't tell! I DESPISE ironing.
6. I left Kirtis for 18 months to serve a mission in Hawaii. It was AWESOME. But nothing compares to being married to him. Love you honey.

I tag: Angie, Hayley, Stephanie, Veronica, Lynette and Sunny

3 comments:

nettifer said...

I will get on that!

Veronica said...

Love it! You are so luck you went to Hawaii, but I'll bet that was torture! I'll post this sometime today if I get a chance. Got to think of some juicy stuff to say!

Michelle said...

Hey Gina! Through some blog jumping I found yours! (Hope you don't mind). Sounds like you're doing well.