Saturday, October 20, 2007

My china man

Well, after TEN LONG days, my chinaman is home!
He came bearing lots of gifts: tons of DVD's, some sweet new coats for us all, awesome knock off purses for me and the REAL DEAL pearls: necklace and earrings. They are so classy and beautiful. I can't wait to wear them to church tomorrow. I feel like a real grown up in them!
And the best part about him coming home is that it marks the near finish of his MBA! This is time to celebrate, people. Basically he has a month and a half of school and then he finishes his MBA, and all he has to do is go to work and come home and we can be together. Every night if we feel like it. No homework, no night classes. And two weeks after that, our little baby will be here. I breathe a sigh of relief at the thought!

6 comments:

Burk Family said...

Hey! I'm so glad I found your blog on Clint's blog. How fun! Where are you and your family living? Are you expecting again? I'm due (#2) on Halloween but am supposed to have my membranes stripped Monday. I can't believe I'm so close again!
Anyway, check out my blog at http://burkblahg.blogspot.com/
Hayley (Staub) Burk

Megs said...

I relieved he is home as well. What a long time for you to be home. I am jealous of the fun gifts and hope to see pictures of the purses soon. Very fun. Congrats to him almost being done.

Lacey Robinson said...

I am so jelous...I can't wait until Kenny is finished!!! Now life can begin for you (ha ha ha as if it hadn't already)!

Jen said...

That is a great accomplishment. We have been out of school for awhile but were recently thinking about going back. It's not time yet though, so we still get to revel in non-schoolness.

Girly Momma said...

that is so great that he is almost done! it will feel so good when it is all over, i am sure. i'm excited for your new baby to come. girls are so fun!

nettifer said...

Yeah for hubby home!