Tuesday, November 27, 2007

First Snow!


Today we had our first snow of the season. It's been a wonderfully warm fall with temps in the 60's and 70's until last week. I must admit that I have really enjoyed that!

Jackson and I both had a nap today. So needed. When we woke up, we could see snow falling out our window! So we got to break out all of his winter things for the first time this year. He was way excited to wear his new boots.

The first snow is always fun, but I must admit a little fear came into my heart as I thought of the many long cold winter days ahead. I need to move to Arizona. Or Texas. Or Hawaii. I'll let you know....



Here's Jackson in front of our huge Santa. Fa la la la la!

2 comments:

nettifer said...

Yeah for snow! Your santa is so cute! Sorry the pictures I took didn't turn out! Darn it! Glad you got a nice long nap!

rangersRus said...

Cute! Cute!! I don't really miss the snow- but I miss it for my kids:)