Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Potty training saga continued.....



Success!!!!
After about 3 weeks of talking about and showing Jackson the toy helicopter he would receive if he went #2 on the toilet, he did it! It took a lot of poo experimentations in all the WRONG places, but finally he GETS IT! Hopefully he will keep continuing to get it. We have more toy cars to get him through the next 6 or so times, so we will see how it goes.
Just had to share the GREAT news, and that I'm a big believer in bribery. (Never thought I'd say that!)
Here's Jackson showing us his new toy.
Congrats Jackson! You did it!

5 comments:

nettifer said...

Yeah for pooing in the toilet. We are gettin there too! What an awesome feeling. Who would think we would be so happy about poop! Oh the fun of being a mom!

rangersRus said...

YEAH!!! Hopefully it will continue! I'm so happy it is over for #1!:)

Jen said...

Congratulations. That is a great accomplishment!

Burk Family said...

Good job. I'm a briber as well. Only we do "potty treats". Carter always gets whatever is his favorite at the time. It started with a cookie, moved to gummy bears, then a gummy worm, then nerds...now he's all about the tootsie pops. I'd recommend that route. It's been working good for us.
I'm glad you took a nap the other day. That sure makes me feel a lot better about mine. I'm going to go take one now, as a matter of fact! Good girl.

Girly Momma said...

oh that is so great! hopefully it is a permanent thing now. so great to not have to change those big yucky diapers anymore.