Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tis the Season


Hello All. I have just been informed that this is my blog too and that I have the ability to post content. I'll admit, I feel a little strange since most of you reading this are Gina's friends and some have never met me before. However, I am happy to say for the first time in kirtisngina.blogspot.com history that one of my friends made a comment. So thank you, Jared Hosenfeld, for helping me claim the blog with my name on it.

We have decided to go a little Charlie Brown this year for Christmas. In years past we have always gone pretty traditional with a 6' full tree. But this year we decided to sacrifice branches for height.

We have a run down store down the road from us called Clems that usually sells almost expired produce and food. But last weekend there big sign read "Christmas Trees, $1.50 a foot". That's all the Hills needed to be sold.

It was snowing like crazy when we went to pick out our tree. And since it was "$1.50 a foot" that also meant dig your own out of the snowy pile.

Needless to say, we didn't look at too many.





But Jackson had a pretty good time.

Hopefully he's not scarred for life from the frostbite.

2 comments:

nettifer said...

I love your tree! The more charlie brown the better! Look at all those presents!

rangersRus said...

That is great!!! LOL!! Perfect story:)