Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Beloved

I can't remember the moment when Jackson's soft blue blanket magically transformed into the beloved "bankie" that it now is. But it started like this.

And then one day, Jackson was going to bed and said, "I need my puppy!!!!" What puppy? Oh, this puppy that's been sitting at the bottom of a toy basket for months. Okay. Here you go buddy. And they've been sleeping together ever since. "Bankie and puppy" have been the standby for months now....

...until the shark and fish entered the scene.

And just to round things off, "horsie" has happily joined the gang.

The whole crew: Bankie, puppy, shark, fish and horsie.

Now let's just pray that NONE of them ever get lost!

9 comments:

Veldon and Joyce said...

He looks so happy with the whole gang of bedtime buddies snuggled in bed with him.

nettifer said...

that is so sweet. I love it when they get attached to things, until night fall comes and then I am searching the house for them!

Greg and Rhonda said...

He looks so cute in all these pictures. I wonder which stuffed animal will be next? Soon there may not be enough room in the bed for Jackson!

Bertie said...

Cute!!!

Jen said...

The more the merrier, huh? So does this predict that psychoanalytically speaking your sun will be very social when he grows up? Probably means nothing whatsoever. Very cute.

Gina said...

That's funny that you say that. He's actually a pretty social little guy. He's started talking to people everywhere we go and always wants to go to someone else's house! He cracks me up!

Veronica said...

Oh my gosh! I could just gobble that little boy up! I can't wait to watch him again. Ethan adores him!

Sheriee said...

Gina - I am at Hayley's and have been looking at you blog and it is soooo cute! The most recent pics and story of Jackson are darling. What cute children you have!!!! Your new little one is darling too.
Love,
Sheriee

Corinne said...

Whatever makes them sleep!