Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


I just want to take a moment to wish a happy birthday to my wonderful darling mother.
I love her! She is truly a great friend, role model, teacher, and mother extraordinare! She seems to know everything, Kirtis even calls her "Encyclopedia Joyce!"
My childhood is filled with cozy memories of cinnamon rolls and talking about our day and just spending time together. I hope that I can be half a good of a mom as she has been to me.
I love you mom. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Veldon and Joyce said...

Thanks, Gina. You are so sweet and a good daughter. Love MOM

nettifer said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! You look like her Gina! I can totally tell she is your mom

Burk Family said...

Your mom is awesome. I have to agree. We both lucked out in that department!