Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sad times

Well, baby Avery is in the hospital with RSV!
It's sad to see her so sick, but I know that she is in good hands. Hopefully she will be home in a few days. Kirtis' mom flew in last night to help! What a dear. So we are doing the hospital shuffle right now. I got to come home for a few hours this afternoon and it was so nice to have a little break from being in the hospital room.
Avery is starting to eat better so that is a good sign! She is a strong little girl, so I know she will pull through this just fine.

9 comments:

sandals said...

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! I will put her name in the Nashville temple for a speedy recovery!

Megs said...

Keep us updated. I am so glad Kristi got there. Lots of prayers for Avery. How are you doing?

Stacy said...

Ainsley got RSV twice. It is so scary to see them like that. How is Jackson doing with all this? I am sure that it will all be great again soon.

Burk Family said...

Oh I'm so sorry for you! That is so exhausting. I hope she gets better soon!

Jen said...

She'll be in our prayers. And her parents, too, since sometimes is just as bad to watch someone suffer as it is to actually suffer.

the smoots said...

Been there. I'm so sorry. I hope she gets better soon!

Lacey Robinson said...

You seem like you're handling it pretty well...you must be spending all of your time there! Not fun...

I just wanted to write and say hello...Avery is so beautiful!

Melanie said...

I'm so sorry! How miserable being in the hospital! I'm visiting Jesse in Virginia right now, otherwise I'd pop by and say hi since you're probably at Primary's where I work. I hope she gets well soon! Hang in there...

The Dixons said...

Poor Avery!! My heart breaks to see her all hooked up like that. I'm glad she's better now.