Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

(Sorry for the blurry pics. I'd redo them, but I'll be late for church!)
We woke up to this
and this, this morning! Happy Easter.

I can't help but see some symbolism in these little sprouts this morning. I love that we celebrate the Savior's resurrection in the springtime. We have new life springing up all around us. Each little seed and each little flower seems like a little miracle.
I am so grateful for the Savior's resurrection, atonement and love for each of us, which is the greatest miracle of all.

3 comments:

Amy D. said...

You guys are really sporting a green thumb with a garden and herb-growing. I'm impressed and it looks like they're sprouting already.

Jen said...

I did that with tomatoes last year. I hope yours do better than mine. I ended up buying plants after all of mine died upon putting them outside. I bet the weather is less scorch-life-to-death immediately up there, though.

Cute pictures of Jackson.

nettifer said...

way to go!