Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I started to take pictures of Jackson this morning in his cute undies and it turned into a full on photo shoot.


He wanted me to take a picture of his tummy. (Sorry I forgot to rotate it!)

And also each hand and each foot.


He also wanted me to take a picture of his bare "body" (bottom), but that may have been a little to risque for the internet.
Does this picture remind you of when George poses on Seinfeld? Rawr!

Enthralled with Dora the Explorer.

Love you Jackson. You are the cutest little guy.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are some really cute pictures!

I'm SO sorry about the site that video was linked to!! I got it in an e-mail today from my sister-in-law and never even tried to find out what that site was! Yikes! Thanks SO much for letting me know.

Andrea&Matthew said...

Hey I found your blog through veronica's! way cute! I love your cake website too, they are amazing! I want you to teach me!! your house is adorable by the way...

Andrea

Veldon and Joyce said...

He is just too funny. Love the hand and foot photos. And the posing ones. And the tummy one.

Bertie said...

He is sooo cute!!:)

Rhonda said...

Jackson is so fun. I wish we got to play more!

Bellie said...

I love the photo session, it looks like he really enjoyed it as well. You are lucky he lets you take pictures Bri is so tired of them I think I take too many and I ruined her, hehe!

nettifer said...

that is awesome! It totally makes me laugh!