Monday, June 9, 2008

About Bread

So I was in the middle of my post and went to the dentist. I think Kirtis must have hit publish... or maybe I did and just don't remember. That wouldn't be unusual for me!

Here's some info about the bread.
This is whole wheat bread, you can find the recipe here
I also made two loafs of cinnamon swirl and one batch of cinnamon rolls.
Just mix cinnamon and sugar together. Roll out dough, sprinkle it on, and roll up into bread or cinnamon rolls. (No butter, trust me on this one.) It's delicious. You will think you have died and gone to heaven! Apparently I did. I ate that whole plate of cinnamon rolls all by myself! (okay, so Kirtis had two)
Next time I will do more sharing!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Fun posts. Your bread looks so yummy. I bought some wheat flour to make wheat pancakes (which are so good, especially with home made butter milk syrup) and I want to use it to make my grandma's wheat bread. We'll see if it happens. Your kiddos are so cute. Avery looks like you, I think. I love when they have Daddy time. Nothing's more endearing than a man beind a good daddy.

Amy said...

Um, I made a typo. I meant to type "being" a good daddy. I hate when I do that. :)

Team Covey said...

I am so impressed! My mouth is watering for wheat bread. Also, I love how your mom just breaks the year down for me so I'm thinking, "58 cents a loaf! Why don't I make my own yummy bread?"

Megs said...

Wow, I want the sweet rolls. I haven't told Matt about all your baking for fear he will want me to do it!! I actually have been sort of into homemade cinnamon rolls lately, but now that I don't have my fully stocked kitchen we won't be having them for awhile.

Gina said...

Yeah, I hit publish. 9 times out of 10 I come on the computer and Gina has a half a blog post up. I'm just going to start publishing them so you guys can see the raw material.

-Kirtis