Thursday, June 12, 2008

Babies babies babies!

One of the things I have been looking forward to since Avery was born, was the chance for her to meet her new cousins! We got the chance as everyone in the family flew in for Dad's funeral. I can't decide which pictures are the cutest, so I'll post a bunch.

From left to right:
Ruby Gayle Harris (My younger sister Rhonda's baby) Born in March
Avery Jane Hill (our little cutie) Born in December
Alice Eliza Messick (My older brother's baby) Born in February




Collin Tyler (My oldest brother, Tyson's baby) was born last week, so we didn't get to meet him because he was still in his mamma's belly.

Welcome to earth little buddy. You will be a little outnumbered with all of these little girls around!

5 comments:

Burk Family said...

YAY! Good updates. I love the pictures. Those little girls are so cute. How do you get one of those? It seems like all that's going on around here is BOYS!! I love them, though, of course.
And by the way, someone is really trying to pull the wool over our eyes. How can Shamu be at your Sea World AND at ours at the same time? They didn't think anyone would catch on to that but I'm on it.

Joey & nettifer said...

Holy cow there are a lot of babies in your family - so awesome for cousins!

Veldon and Joyce said...

It is awesome for cousins and for grandmas. I can hardly wait to get all four babies together. Just think they all will be toddlers by then. How cute will that be?!

Jen said...

Cute pics. Avery will be lucky to have girls her age. Grace has two icky boy cousins that are her age.

Rhonda said...

Oh I love those babies!!!