Monday, July 28, 2008

Moving Day!

We are here in VA! We are settling into our new place and making new friends. We are finding out where the stores are and finding where we like to shop. Kirtis is getting used to being the "new guy" again at work.
Basically life is good and we are getting used to everything here. We are right across the street from the playground and have a pool nearby. I am loving that!

Here are some pictures of our moving day. (Wed, July 9) We left so many wonderful friends in Utah! Jackson and his buddy Ben. Matchy matchy! We miss you Ben!
Me and my buddy Kristin. ( I can't get the dang picture to rotate... what is the deal?! Sorry about that)
Alex Polly and the gang! We miss you guys!

6 comments:

melbel said...

Seems like an adventure! Aren't you close to JaNae? That's fun and Virginia has so many fun things nearby to do. I'm glad to hear it's been a good transition so far!

Stacy said...

I am so glad you posted. I have been waiting and waiting... It sounds like you found a great place. Are you surviving the humidity??

Kristin and Joe said...

Cute pics. We miss you guys!

Joey & nettifer said...

WE sure do miss you guys! M asks all the time why Jackson never comes to Joy school anymore and everytime we get our mail - M wants to go to your house. Sad! I am so glad that you guys are doing so good out there and that you are happy and I would move to if I had a pool that close :)
Love you!

Audrey said...

I'm so glad you got to your new house safely! I've been checking your blog to see if you're back on, yet!

Did you plan the matchy outfits with Ben/Jackson and you/Kristin?

Gina said...

No, we didn't plan the outfits! Funny huh?