Monday, August 25, 2008

Ocean City, MD

August 9th.
One of the things I love about Kirtis is his spontaneity. We woke up one Saturday, and he said, let's drive to the beach! So we did. The drive was a lot longer than we would have liked (5 hours there, 3 back!), and the beach was not as great as we would have hoped, but now we can say we've been. We had a great time together though. We drove, we parked, we played, we ate a yummy olive garden dinner, then drove home with our tuckered out kids. A memorable day.



8 comments:

melbel said...

The spontaneous trips are the best trips! Jesse will sometimes call me on his way home from work and says, "Pack up the kids, we're going to Kansas City for the weekend!" Jackson was brave to be buried up to his neck and Avery looks like she's having a great ol' time! Fun memories!

Rhonda said...

Look at Avery's two front teeth!! She is adorable in her pink suit. That is a lot of driving for one day!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I should say fun! Love it I will take the beach any chance I can get - so neat you live that close.

Margo Munanui said...

Love spontaneous adventure. Love the Beach too. Avery has grown so much and I love how Jackson was buried all the way up to his neck. Pretty cool picture. I am glad you guys are having so much around your new area. Wish I was living closer to the beach!

Tammy Messick said...

Avery is a doll! It seems like it was a nice little adventure.

Joyce said...

The two front teeth!! I noticed them before any of the other fun things pictured.

the smoots said...

I've been MIA for months now... where in the world did you move!!!! I've back-posted trying to figure out and all I've got is "30 min from D.C. in Virgina" somewhere. I can't wait to find out. Sad that I JUST MOVED away from the east. BAD TIMING. Miss you.

rawhide said...

looks like fun....i want to come too!!!!!