Saturday, October 18, 2008

A day at Cox Farms

So we took off Friday morning to go to Cox Farms. I was picturing a hayride and seeing some farm animals, then picking out a pumpkin. Instead we got animals, hayride and a preschoolers dreamland. There were slides and piles of hay to play on ALL over the place. Jackson was in heaven.
Us with Bessie. You could actually try to milk a cow if you wanted! Poor Bessie. I wouldn't want preschoolers near my nether regions if I were her.
Jackson entering the dinosaur slide. (one of a bazzilion!)
ROWR! Are you scared yet? Jackson is beyond obsessed with dinosaurs right now. Most days he is "spike the dinosaur" but other days he is a cougar or a dragon. So watch out!
Of course, only the adults are looking at the camera!

Thank you Grandma for such a fun day! We love you!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

How weird is that-to be wearing shorts while walking around a pumpkin patch for Halloween? You are such a cute mom. Gotta love Cox Farm. How fun.

Gina said...

Actually, I was freezing- it had been like 80 degrees the day before, so I didn't want to be hot- but it had turned cold! Oh well!