Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I've learned to not have too high of expectations for halloween. Today it entailed, cleaning out the van (it's been on my to-do list for a MONTH!), swinging at the park, going to Kohl's with my little sister, and taking a nap! Tonight Kirtis will make his chili and we will carve a pumpkin and hit up a couple houses for candy. But honestly, I'm already halloween-ed out!



We've already had 2 halloween parties this week. Works for me! I'm suffering from snicker-bar induced sugar highs and lows. Let's be honest. I don't have much more self control than my three year old when it comes to snicker-bars. I'll be so glad when that last lucky trick-r-treater comes to our house and gets every last piece of candy in our house! Yeah!


Hope these dragons practicing their "fire-breathing" don't scare you too bad. It's pretty much been the theme of the last month around here and Avery has caught on.

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am with you - no control when it comes to candy!
Jackson looks adorable in his dragon costume! Love it - or is it a dinosaur - you have to be careful what we call them!

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

I love those little dragon sounds! Avery is just adorable!

Joyce said...

They both are just too cute!! Here is what I call a successful Halloween - not one trick-or- treater rang my door bell. With all the lights off, I watched a movie in my bedroom. Kind of the party-pooper way out. But I knew if I had any candy in the house I would take my fair portion before handing it out to costumed strangers.