Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jackson- ism


To his preschool teacher, after she intervened to help him and another boy share:
"Mrs. Meader, let's not make a scene!"

This boy is not afraid of anybody. He will boss you around no matter how old you are! He's always telling adults- "No, you don't talk to me like that!" We are working on this- it doesn't go over well with a lot of people! At least we know he won't grow up to be a push-over! So if it happens to you, please just remember he is only three!

2 comments:

Kristin and Joe said...

That totally made me laugh! That is so Jackson! I remember him telling me not to "shush" him before when I was trying to keep the kids quiet so they wouldn't wake up the baby. Jackson just has a lot of personality! It's just funny the things kids do at this age huh! I miss having our little playdates with Ben and Jackson!

Kristen said...

I love his little character! What a personality he has.