Monday, October 6, 2008

Jackson's sports class

Last week, they did basketball in Jackson's sports mix class and I brought my camera along. Love the action in this photo- even if it is blurry!
Jackson's teacher is really good with all these little active boys!
Jackson is one of the youngest in his class (it's for ages 3-5) and has been a little scared to come, but he has been such a good sport and is trying hard to do things he hasn't done before.

Okay, I think this video is hilarious- he hates dribbling because the ball always gets away from him!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like fun. I'm so glad Jackson likes it. I really need to sign Cole up for a class like this.

just jen said...

jackson is a natural! ;)


thanks so much for the offer to watch logan, i might have to take you up on that offer...my house is a huge mess!

Monica said...

Gina..

That is Miss Amanda!!! My 8 year old takes tennis from her on Thursdays and my 5 year old takes soccer from her on Tuesdays. Man, she must teach a lot!!

Joyce said...

He just cracks me up!! What a fun boy.