Monday, November 17, 2008

11/3 Redskins vs Steelers Game

Statistically, if the Washington Redskins have won their last home game before the election (in an election year) then the incumbent president's party has won the presidential election. If the opposing team has won, then the presidency has gone to the non-incumbent party's team. Got that? So I guess since the Steelers won, and the presidency went to Obama, this is an accurate way to predict Elections. Just something to keep in mind for 2012.
The Redskins running onto the field. It was a perfect night. Not too cold. Just right.


ESPN aftershow.

Man, I have to give a shout out to those football fans. They are unlike any other fans I've ever seen. The intensity is there for sure. I felt very out of place not being a hard core fan for either team. But all in all, we had a fantastic time!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I wish everything would have worked out and we could have gone with you that night. I'm glad it wasn't too cold and that you guys had a great time.