Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankful


Found this idea on Make and Takes. Ours is not as cute of course. But J did most the letters all by himself!! I was so proud of him to sit still for so long! (Doesn't happen often!) This was a great way to use up our stale Honeycombs. :)
Also, I like this site. It has lots of great craft ideas for kids. She does a craft with her kids everyday. Talk about impressive! Now that J can actually do some of the things needed- coloring, cutting and gluing, this is getting more fun for me too!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Love it! I'm going to have the boys make one. Thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

Cool! I like those websites and think I'll attempt to do fun things more often around here.

Amy said...

that is such a cute idea, Cali would love that. We will have to give it a try!

Leslie said...

What a great website! Thanks for sharing. I am always on the lookout for fun easy crafts to do with my Tommy. Also, your esty site is precious!

JaNae said...

Awesome sign Jackson!!! Way to be crafty little guy! I love those sites. Thanks for the fresh ideas!

Jennifer said...

Gina! Thanks for the tips! I love the banner! I really like that blog. I need to work on doing more crafts with Iris. She really is at the point where she would love it. Thanks for the inspiration! We miss you guys! It looks like you are doing so great!