Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Craftiness

I was taking pictures of the latest dress I finished, and Jackson couldn't stand not being the subject. Thus a Jackson and snowman photo-shoot. We've been trying to do a craft-a-day, thanks to people like No Time for Flashcards . I seriously have no ideas on my own, but I'm great at copying!
Jackson looooves it, as he spends most the day bored and causing trouble and wishing he was in preschool, it's a great way to keep him focused.
This is our version of NTFFC's snowman snowglobe, plus J's addition of arms and legs, minus the glitter. (I didn't want to go there!)

8 comments:

Allie said...

I love it! Yay!! Your son looks so proud, just warms my heart! I dare you to try sparkles next time ;)

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

I was thinking of doing that same craft for preschool. What a good mom you are doing all those crafts!

JaNae said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY GINA!!!!! love you tons!

Rhonda said...

You are such a fun mom! I can't wait for Ruby to be old enough to do crafts like that.

Happy, happy birthday! I miss you!

Team Covey said...

I am totally in love with the craft idea. And I am a total copy cat. I'm so glad you are paving the way for me before I get there!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Your dresses are adorable. Can you make me matchie matchie ones for my girls after my little one is born? how much?

Love that website. I think I might just copy you and do that with MadelyN!

Miss you!

Joyce said...

J. The snowman. And the dress. All are adorable.

Mandi said...

You are too clever! I am impressed at your ambition to do one every day!!!