Friday, December 5, 2008

A perfect Thanksgiving...

This was our day. Backword. Sorry, I mean BackWARDS. ( I just realized I spelled that wrong. Has anyone else's spelling gone to pot as they've gotten older? ) Anyway, here we go:

Pin the tail on the turkey.
A few lucky ones soaked in football games via naps.
Me stuffing my face. (That is the look on my face after having my picture taken for the one trillionth time while K messed with camera settings.)
Wonderful grandparents.
My sweet sister-in-law.
Chatting it up around food.
My mother-in-law saving the day with her delicious gravy skills.
Lucky me, I shared the day with TWO of my siblings. (Left to right, my sister, my brother and my sister-in-law.)

It was a day full of gratitude and joy.

10 comments:

Joyce said...

Didn't know that you were the gracious hostess. I'm looking forward to the same kind of fun in a few weeks.

Joey and Nettifer said...

was it at your house? What a wonderful Thanksgiving you had! Love the stuff face look.
Love you!

Did you ever get the vinyl?

Paul Thomas Garner said...

I love Mayas face in that last picture! Classic!

Paul Thomas Garner said...

That was Nancy...Sorry!

Goose said...

I love the new blog! And the facial expressions!!!! So cute.

Lacey Robinson said...

Gina...Can you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? My email is: laceyorton2003@yahoo.com.
Thanks- Oh and I love the hair...how do you get it so straight?? So cute!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I saw your stuf on notimeforflashcards.com

way to go!

Rms said...

Hi Gina!

This is Renee Starling. I was checking out your hair clip collection. Love it. I was wondering if you make head bands for toddlers? Jadyn's hair really has not grown much so head bands are probably the best thing for her. Let me know if you do. Thanks, Renee

Emma said...

You are so talented! Looks like you are loving where you are living. Did you make all of those dresses, bows, etc.? I didn't quite understand if that was a business or not. Anyway, your family is so cute. So good to keep in touch.

Amy said...

Looks like fun. I still have yet to post about ours. Soooo tired. I spend my evenings like a slug on the couch once Danny gets home.