Thursday, January 8, 2009

Breaking the silence

Yes. We are still alive here! I've just been busy getting organized and I've been re-prioritizing my time spent with our dear-old-mac-computer. I have a lot of things that need to be done. Basements needing to be organized and closets needing decluttering. That past sentence is a great example of a fragment, this one is a run-on. (I am teaching that in my tutoring session today! I am a writing tutor, and I love it!) Moving on, there are scriptures to read, veggies to chop, thighs ripe for the tickling, and block towers just waiting to be built.
All of these wonderful real-life things need to be done. And so, my dear readers, I will still update this blog, just probably not as much as I used to.

1 comment:

bethany said...

I need to do the same---I just bought a great book (well, the reviews on Amazon said it was great) with 500 pages full of things to do with toddlers. I'm excited about it because due to a certain persons extremely short attention span, we'll probably get through the whole book in a week!! I love that you are a writing tutor!!