Sunday, February 15, 2009

Found on Tastespotting

Remember how it's taking all I have NOT to make these cookies right now?
Chewy, gooey, chocolatey mix between a brownie and a cookie. Oh I can already taste it. I'll let you know if I give in, or if I just settle for some Oatmeal Squares topped with Vanilla Soymilk.
Remember how we used to always say "Remember how?" in college before almost everything we said? And remember how it's probably going to stay with me for the rest of my life? I know, weird. But you said weird stuff in college too, right?

1 comment:

Goose said...

I love it! Jonathan and I STILL say "Remember how" or 'remember when'!!!!! I'll still say it sometimes and people look at me like I'm crazy. So funny you do it too and still haven't dropped it like me!! We are twinners.