Friday, March 13, 2009

Triple Coupon High

$2.98 for all of these yogurts!
(way better than costco, baby!)


So Giant hasn't been my favorite store for coupons. Their a bit persnickity (how do you spell that? Or is it even a word?) when it comes to their coupon policies. But this week I got Five 6-packs Breyers Kids yogurts for 2.98. (about 60 cents each)
Jackson eats several yogurts a week- so this is perfect for us!


You can only use 5 of their triple coupon coupons at a time.
So I had to go back after lunch and get Dole frozen strawberries.
(3.50 each, 75 cents tripled = 2.25 off =1.25
each.

Thanks Brooke, for getting me hooked on couponing.
It is worth it,
and it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. :)

8 comments:

Amy said...

That is Awesome!! I just posted something about couponing too:) That is so cool you have a store that triples coupons! Holy Cow I would be in heaven!

Brooke said...

It's been my pleasure to help. I'm just glad that a few people don't look at me like I'm totally crazy anymore. Coupons really do work--if you know how, where, and when to use them. Great job, Gina!

bethany said...

Great job! I agree with Amy-wish I had a store that tripled!

Jen said...

That is so awesome! I am in awe.

Heather said...

Do share your secrets. How do you get a triple coupon from Giant. Is this in the paper? I am just a double coupon gal and need to step it up!

edith said...

Wow, what a deal!! Congrats. I love deals like that too. The other day, I got hairgel for my husband for $0.22. Instead of $1.89. Yay! I posted a photo of my best ever coupon clipping helper today. http://lukasandmatilda.blogspot.com/

Goose said...

Hey-Austin and Ash are excited for Jackson's party. Count them in!

Amy said...

I definitely need to start couponing. Food prices here are high and I haven't even seen any good sale prices in my 85 trips to the grocery store so far. I feel like I'm getting robbed every time I go and it ticks me off.