Friday, May 22, 2009

Which one is your fave?

Since my mom is in town, we planned a little photo session with her. Despite the uncooperative kids, and a camera she had never used before, we got some cute shots!
We found this old church when we went exploring in Haymarket.


#1
#2
#3
#4

We took these pictures on our recent trip to Thailand.
JK! We found this random bamboo patch in Haymarket too. Jackson was convinced there would be a Panda Bear in their since they like to eat Bamboo so much. He didn't find one.



This is the only smile from this little stinker we got all night. :)

7 comments:

JaNae said...

#3 is my fav...love that little hand on the hip!

Veronica said...

I love #1. Is that the cute skirt you altered? It is very cute!

Jeni said...

I like #4 (sorry no one is agreeing!). I love Jackson's hand in his pocket. You guys all look great!

Jen said...

I like #1 best. All are cute, as usual.

Rhonda said...

I like number 1 the best! What a great looking family. I can't believe how long Avery's hair is! So adorable!

Audrey said...

# 1 is my favorite! They're so cute!

Tami said...

I like them all, but #1 is my favorite, especially since it is closer up. I love the individual shots, too!