Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our little troublemaker- Avery Jane

This little gal is into so much mischief these days. She's always spilling, coloring where she's not supposed to, eating markers, or just got a boogedy messy face. She doesn't keep things in her hair very often, so she just looks like a little raggamufin. But I couldn't love her more!
Here's a few shots of her just hanging out in the kitchen sink. Totally her favorite place to be.


She LOVES the phone. And don't you DARE try to take it from her! Note- applesauce in hair. Yum.

This is the same expression I had on my face in pretty much every picture I ever took in college.
Up to no good!

She's my little stomach sleeper. From day one! Just like her mama!

6 comments:

Veronica said...

Hhhmmm...I think we have her clone at our house!! LOL she is precious :)

Megs said...

I love that she just chills in the sink. I totally loved your comment about your face in your college pictures. So funny!

Megan said...

Too cute!

bethany said...

She is so cute Gina-and getting so big!!
Thanks for the advice about Fox Boro-we drove around the neighborhood on Friday. It was really nice, but it didn't seem like there were any homes for rent. We asked Veronica to ask around for us. I thought it was funny what you said about the yards-our current backyard is only about 8 feet wide. :) AWFUL. So anything in UT looks enormous!

Tami said...

She is so cute. Audrey is just getting out of that faze, but not before Tyler had reentered it for a week.

melbel said...

Her curls are getting long and adorable! And what is it with phones and little girls? Hmmmm...