Sunday, August 9, 2009

Good news!

Jackson was spotlighted in primary today! I didn't even bribe anyone. He was SOOOO excited. I guess we are off the hook now for another baby! Phew. :)

Here were his answers:

Jackson Hill
His favorite Primary Song is Families can be together forever
Eye Color: Blue
Middle Name: Veldon (named after his Grandpa Messick)
Favorite Sandwich: Turkey and Cheese
He has one sister.
He doesn't have any pets. He would like to have a dog.
Jackson is really good at playing hide and go seek.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love the pictures of Utah!! And isn't it great when the kids get spotlighted? Jackson' s such a cutie!

Amy said...

Cute, I bet he loved it. Those are some fun facts about him.

Your reunion looked so fun too. Glad you got to spend time with them. I miss my family!