Friday, September 4, 2009

Living in anticipation

gets old quickly.
Luckily, our house made some huge strides this week. It makes time seem to go faster. Actually, the house looks so much like a real house now, there are days I'd like to go ahead and start camping out there.
Not that our 500 square feet here isn't nice. Okay, it isn't nice at all. But I'm trying to not be too snobby about the fact that no matter how many candles I burn it still smells dingy.
I love that my kids don't even notice and are as happy as can be. Living here makes us realize we just don't need as much as we thought we needed to be content.
Alright, enough sappiness.
Here's some pictures:
Last week:

Tuesday:

Last night:

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wow! it does look like a house! How exciting. You are a trooper for living in such a small space. Hang in there... you can make it! But if you get bored you can always come visit (not that we would have a whole lot more room for you here..haha!)

Audrey said...

It's looking wonderful! Congratulations on progress!!

Margo said...

Your house is coming along great. I am so excited for you guys.

Angie said...

How exciting! Your new home is really coming along!!

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

That's some progress! You'll be moving in in no time! Looks great!

Tami said...

Wow! Look what happens in a week. I am so happy to see it coming along!