Monday, October 19, 2009

H1N1


We decided to get the H1N1 vaccine. We got there at 1:45 (clinic didn't open until 3) and were out at 5:30. I held the place for a couple hours, then kirtis came with the kids. I'm so glad I had him to help. It was a pain to spend half a day there, but I'm glad we're all vaccinated now. Plus it was free! (The kids still need booster shots but at least we have some kind of immunity now.) Hopefully it's not too late. I keep hearing about people who are sick with the flu.
I hope you are all well and don't get this yucky virus!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, I'm immune, too! More biologically than vaccinologically, but still.

Amy said...

Good for you. I had no idea you'd have to wait FOREVER at the clinic for them. I need to do some research to find out where we can get them in Dallas because I want to get them for us all. Everyone but me and the baby (she's too young yet) are vaccinated for the regular seasonal flu.

Nanette said...

What a pain!! That's a long time to wait! Hey, we have a new blog; it's now at www.thehosenfelds.com

Amy said...

good for you guys, we will be getting it soon when it is available.