Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Something to smile about


These faces give me something to smile about!

It just won't stop snowing this winter! It's crazy. I think it snowed maybe twice last year. I loved it because the winters were so "mild". So much for that! I guess everyone is getting a crazy winter this year- a foot of snow in dallas? Love it. We've had so much fun with it- as crazy as it has been with back to back blizzards that pretty much shut everything down here for a WEEK.
Kirtis' brother Alex was in town and we all stayed at Grandma Kristi's and just hung out through BOTH the storms! It was fun though to have a little vacation all together.
I'm still ready for my favorite season... SPRING!


6 comments:

Amy said...

Amen to upcoming spring! Cute snow pics. You guys got hammered by it!

melbel said...

Wow, those snow banks are taller than your kids! There's something cozy about being snowed in...but sometimes you just can't help but be anxious for spring!

Amy said...

your kids are too cute, I am also looking forward to Spring, the best thing about Feb is that March is next month!!

Rhonda said...

J and A are so SO cute! I hope things warm up for you soon....then you can send warm thoughts our way! Love you!

Joyce said...

Four feet of snow is NOT what I signed up for. Make it melt before I get there!

rawhide said...

so cute.....and utah is having a mild winter with almost no snow lately....and i love it!

p.s. i tried to email rhonda to keep reading her blog but it was already private....can you ask her if i can keep reading....
buchanan.heidi@gmail.com
thanks