Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Funny things..

Overheard in the car:
Jackson to Avery: "When I go to school next year make sure you wake up really early so we can have lots of playtime before I leave for school."
Avery: "Okay, Ga-ga."

Also, today the kids had a friend over and went on a "vacation." I was so glad they were upstairs using their imagination. Then I went upstairs to discover they had taken EVERY SINGLE toy out of their rooms and placed them on the floor of my bedroom. Nice.

Avery's language is exploding right now.
Some of her new favorite words and phrases:
When she wants something at the store: "Mom, buy me ?"
"happy happy happy"
"me!!"
"no way!"
"goway mom!"
This one is funny. She says "Sh up, mom!" (After a long conversation with older brother about what NOT to say. Dang!) Talk about sassy pants.
Also, "ILuvU"
"Color"- She's always coloring everything! Walls, every little scrap of paper she can find, her body. You name it.
She's turning into my sweet little troublemaker.
Here she is right now:

5 comments:

Tami said...

I love Jackson's comment to his sister about school next year. What a great blessing when siblings love each other. Yeah, at least you know you are playing with the toys that you get them. As much as I dislike the mess, I love to see creativity and good playtime at work.

Rhonda said...

I love their conversation in the car! That is the sweetest thing. And the mess- hilarious! What fun kids.

Amy said...

Very funny comments. I love that about kids.

Melanni said...

Hi Gina~I believe that was the day Kasen played at your house...SORRY about the mess! We'll have to have Jackson over next week and they can come distroy my house(0:

Melanni said...

I guess I need to go back to school so I can learn how to spell "DESTROY"(0: