Friday, April 2, 2010

Lately....

So, I've been working hard to get my family tree kits selling on etsy. A couple bloggers noticed! How exciting!
Check me out here and here.
We've been working hard to get my mom's carpet and linoleum ripped up to put down her hardwood floors. Yesterday we also did some yard work at Kirtis' mom house. It was a beautiful HOT day yesterday! It felt so great to be outside and work hard. Let's just say I slept GOOD last night!
I hope you all have a happy easter! I'm excited to listen to our church's general conference this weekend. Definitely in need of some inspiration!
Here's the kids last week at our church easter party.



2 comments:

Love Stitched said...

You have a beautiful family <3 And I love your family tree kits!

Amy said...

Sounds like you've been working super hard. Impressive. How do you find the time. I must have priority/organization issues.