Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tis the soccer season

Jackson is loving soccer this year! It has been so much fun to watch him. This year he is old enough to really understand the game. He's also the tallest kid on the team, which gives him quite an advantage. It makes me so happy to seem him laughing and smiling while he's playing! What a cutie.
Dad caught him scoring a goal on film in a series of still shots. Kind of fun.

Almost there!

I think this look is a mix of happiness and disbelief. Score! 
We can't forget this soccer babe. It's not easy being a spectator.










But sometimes you get treats at the end like the big kids! Not bad. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those are some good action shots. Mine always turn out blurry. He looks so happy playing soccer. We're dying to get our kids into some athletics soon.

Thanks for the quote in your previous post. Sometimes I feel guilty for not having my kids do everything and go everywhere, or I feel sad that I don't do a whole lot besides mommy-ing. But right now, that's the business I'm in and that's what's important.

Dave and Stephanie said...

awesome pictures! i love the smile on his face in the first one.

Angie said...

Avery is looking so much like you every picture I see of her!!