Friday, June 25, 2010

Piano Lessons

You may not know this about me, but I love music. As a little girl I started off on violin and loved it, but I really took off with the piano. I've been playing since about 3rd grade.  In college it was a way to relax and express myself, on my mission it was a necessity. I was always playing for church meetings and baptisms. I've played piano for our church primary for several years, and I always get tingles hearing those sweet kids singing along while I play.
Now it's time to share my talents in a new way and start teaching lessons from my own home!
Please pass this link along to anyone you know who might be looking for a piano teacher! Thanks!!



Piano Lessons

Summer session
July 12-August 23
$80

Includes 6 half hour lessons
(flexible scheduling to accommodate vacations)
{That's about $13 a lesson!}

Let your kids learn piano in a fun, challenging and encouraging environment.

I love teaching kids! I've nannied, done private tutoring,  foster care, taught preschool, and have played the piano for my church for years!
It's time to combine my love for children with my love for teaching and music, and start teaching piano lessons!

Sign up now for this steal of a deal!
{Lessons will be $15 in the fall.}
**Refer a friend and get a free lesson in the fall!**
**Can't commit for summer? Sign up now for first pick of fall time slots**

Lessons will be taught in my home piano studio in the Glenkirk Estates community in Gainesville, VA.
Your student will have my full attention, as I have arranged childcare for my own children.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That's a total steal! Even $15 is an awesome deal. Makes me wish I had kids and lived in VA. :)

Veronica said...

So cool that you are doing that! I taught lessons this past winter and spring. I learned a few things the hard way about doing it, some things I wish I had known before hand. Most of which have to do with payment and stuff. If you want a little advice, email me. I hope you love it and that it works out well!!

Lynette said...

Wow Gina! That is awesome that you are doing this! So, how young of children are you going to take?

Tami said...

You are awesome! I hope you gets lots of students! :-)

lexorjunnel said...

Nice Dude! creativity and humor work best in music and teaching piano. As a music teacher, you will need to ensure that they always come with creative and innovative resources for teaching piano! Keep doing it!
piano guide