Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween

My blog is in need of a little TLC!! I am so behind on all the pics. I'll start with Halloween- though I have some that I need to post from before Halloween. Bear with me while I play catch up! And I'm not offended if you don't read this post! Halloween is history!

I've seen these cute skeleton dinners for several years, but we finally did it! (The spaghetti isn't in the bowl yet!) The kids LOVED it! Avery was actually asleep for this dinner- but Jackson loved making crazy skeleton faces.



Making Sugar Cookies. It seems like no holiday is complete without cutting out cookies!

In the spirit of Halloween- He's a T-rex in these.



My two little helpers! They are growing up too fast!


Love the concentration here. :)

Pumpkin carving! Since Halloween was on Sunday we did ours that afternoon. I think this is the first time we've ever carved pumpkins in the daylight, so it made for much cuter pictures!

I loved that I didn't have to do any work for this. Kirtis took care of all the de-gutting and carving.



Mom came over to watch and Jackson got her on camera! Hi mom!

The kids wanted to go with a traditional happy pumpkin this year. Love it.


My jokester! : ) Love you babe.
The kiddos- Jackson was superman. Avery was a dalmation. I love that we went el cheapo for Halloween this year. Jackson's costume was a $1 garage sale find (that I added a red cape to) and Avery picked out a costume we already had.


Trick or treating at the Gretz's house. This pic doesn't even begin to capture the extent of the Halloween destination they created.

Trick or treating at the Chrystal and Louis' house across the street. We have GREAT neighbors.

Devouring the stash! They got several bags of chips this year and it was the first thing they wanted!
The ward trunk or treat was a day before halloween this year- so it was a sugar rush of a weekend!



1 comment:

Tami said...

Cute pics. So I was looking at the pics and realized that I haven't ever been in your new home. One day, you will have to let me come and take a tour, without Happy, of course. :-)