Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tammy's Wedding

Here's our handsome Jackson with his cute cousin Hayley, trying out a few dance moves.
My youngest Sister Tammy got married on November 20 in the Washington DC temple. She has awesome pics on her blog but I thought I'd post a few from my camera. They were super smart and did the reception the night before, so when they woke up Saturday morning, all they had to think about was the sacred ceremony of getting sealed together in the temple for time and all eternity.
And I have to mention that my mom was wedding planner extraordinaire (and then some!!) She made my sister's dress (it was AMAZING!) the cake, did all the food, decore, and you get the idea! It all turned out amazing, but she had to pull out all the stops for the last daughter to be hitched.


My kids are so dirty in this picture. That's real life for you!

Of course, the getaway car had to be decorated, and filled with balloons!

Just after the temple ceremony with the kiddos.

My kids absolutely adore Hugh. We've been calling him Uncle Hugh, before we really should have been. We are very relieved everything worked out, because how would we explain it to Jackson and Avery?

What a funny little girl. She looked so cute in her clothes.

Sisters! Rhonda, Tammy and me. (I'm the oldest, then rhonda, then tammy)


Why is it that we are all looking cute and everyone had a camera, but I didn't get a good family picture out of the day. Oh yeah, it wasn't about me...... :)

Me with my cutie.

We're going on year 7- but we're still in love!

My oldest brother Tyson was here from Singapore. Him with my cute mom. It was a wonderful day, but definitely bittersweet to not have my dad there.

I had to get a shot of her with the temple behind.

Tyson, Kirtis and the kiddos pulled out silly string after the luncheon.


Trying to get away. They got their car decorated twice. Lucky!

That was the random hodge podge from my camera--- There were many more amazing pictures...... check out Tammy's blog if you're interested!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the shots of your family especially. Pretty light for a beautiful day.

rawhide said...

you guys look super cute. so glad that the littlest sister could join the ranks of the married people. could you send someone my way please??