Monday, January 10, 2011

Utah Trip

Yeah! I'm finally caught up on my pics, so I can blog about our trip to Utah. Avery had 2 things on her agenda to do in Utah. 

1. Have a snowball fight with Aunt Polly (not sure why she was so specific about this!) and 
2. Drink lots and lots of chocolate milk. (I don't buy it, so whenever they want it I say they have to wait until they get to Grandma's house!)
Luckily when we got there, Grandma's house had a few inches of snow on the ground so they could make their dreams come true! And of course they drank chocolate milk to their hearts desire.


2 comments:

Veronica said...

Looks like y'all have been having fun! I noticed how much Avery and your sister's daughter look alike. I remember that from when they were babies (from your blog) and they look even more alike now! Maybe because you and your sister look so much alike too.

Goose said...

Yay!