Friday, February 4, 2011

It's time to officially put it out there......


We're expecting baby #3 in August!

You've been asking and wondering, rumors have flown (twice in the last year!) and I've been....well lying, avoiding the topic, and trying to figure out WHAT on earth I can wear that will hide my growing figure! Sad that the baby is only about 2 inches long, but my belly is already so big.

We went to the doc for the first last week. Everything looks great and we saw our little jumping bean hopping around in the ultrasound. I'm 13 weeks along, but its barely FEBRUARY, and August, is still FOREVER away, so I would have wanted to keep it a secret longer, to avoid the inevitable, "you're still pregnant??" remarks that come towards the end, when people have known for a long time, but I can't hide it any longer!

We are NOT finding out if it's a boy or a girl until this little baby come out. :) I'm so excited. I think it will make the birth and the whole process just fun and a little different for pregnancy number three. 

This pregnancy feels different because now both Jackson and Avery are old enough to understand what is going on. They are already enamored with the idea of a baby, and Avery asks me everyday when the baby is going to come out. :) It's fun to think about giving them another sibling, another playmate, another lifelong friend.

So the rumors are now true, people. :) Baby Hill #3 is on his/her way!

19 comments:

bethany said...

Congratulations!! Exciting times!! So fun not to figure out if it's a boy or girl!

Veronica said...

Congrats, mama!! I am so happy for you guys :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

this made my day!~ Congrats! That baby sure is lucky coming to your family!

Lynette said...

I've been hearing those rumors and wondering too!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am sooo excited for you guys!!! And how exciting to wait to find out (although I could never do that :) Jackson and Avery are going to love having a little baby around!

Kristen and Tyson Cramer said...

Congtats you guys! Hope all is well.

Sunnie said...

what fun news! you are brave to not find out. i don't know if i could make it waiting that long. congrats! hope you are feeling good!

Megs said...

Couldn't be more excited for you! This is great news and I am sure you look amazing. Bust out those maternity clothes and get comfortable. It is a long ride :)

Dave and Stephanie said...

yea! the little peanut will be lucky to have you as a mom!

Dawnelle Anderson said...

Congratulations. Hope the time flies!!

Tami said...

Can't wait to meet the new baby. So happy for you!!!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! I think it's so neat that you're not going to find out the gender. I wanted to do that, but never had the nerve in the end. I'm thrilled for you guys!

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Horray! So happy for you guys!

Mandi said...

Congratulations Gina! You say that you can't hide it anymore, but I am really not surprised! That baby has nowhere to go but out in your cute, tiny body! I am so excited for all of you! Miss you

Jeni said...

Yay! Can't wait to see this little guy/girl. Hope you're feeling well and everything goes smoothly!

Kristin and Joe said...

Congratulations!! So exciting! And funny to think about my conversation with you when you were in town recently about when baby #3 is in the plan!

Jen said...

Congratulations! We seem to be on a similar birth year plan. This will be a lucky baby to have you and your family.

Julianne said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! And, my friend, we need to get together some time! We live too close not to see each other...

Amy said...

Woo hoo! So exciting. Talk about self control not finding out the gender. I could never do it. Congrats!!

rawhide said...

ha...i've been wondering too. how fun to have another baby!!! good luck with being preggo.