Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Brown Bear, Brown bear, what do you see?

 
"This is the best week ever!" exclaimed a happy 5 year old boy this morning. 
Here's why:

*He was chosen to be "star of the week" at school this week! He made an "all about me" poster that will be displayed all week in the classroom.
*He got to take the class "brown bear" home for the weekend.
*His grandma Hill is on her way to visit!
*It's his birthday this weekend!
For an almost 6-year-old, this is as good as it gets!

The kids had so much fun showing Brown Bear around- playing on the playground and he even helped Daddy make pancakes!


Now Grandma will be here and birthday fun is on it's way!

2 comments:

The Workmans said...

Gina, my long lost cousin! Actually I have been ready all the blogs for a couple of years! I love, love you and your family, and I keep up on all of your blogs often. I'm glade my Dad finally informed someone we have one. It is supposed to be a family one but well I am the only one who usually contributes.But now that I know someone reads it I will try and blog more often!love ya and miss you and I love your little family!!

Amy said...

Oooh, those pancakes look delicious! What a fun week for J! Emily's preschool a couple of years ago had "Booker Bear" to take home and do stuff with. She loved it too. I hope his bday is great and I can't wait to see pics of the cake you'll make.