Friday, March 18, 2011

Swagbucks

I have recently been introduced to a website called Swagbucks. In just about 3 weeks I have earned $10 (for doing NOTHING!) which I have redeemed for Amazon gift cards, which I've used to go towards diapers (I got a jumbo pack- Amazon priced $31.00, I paid just $15 (free shipping) after using discounts and swagbucks.
For more about these deals and tips on how to earn swagbucks, check out www.hiptoclipcoupons.blogspot.com

The points have added up faster than I was expecting, and I haven't done anything except for everyday web searching that I would do anyway.  So far, every time I've wanted to buy something on Amazon (reading books for my son, diapers for my diaper stash) - I've had a 5 dollar gift card to use on my purchase. It's little things like that that really add up.

Basically, you just download their toolbar, and use their search function any time you would search for something on the web.

If you do decide to join, I would love it if you use any of the links in this post, then I'll also earn points when you earn points. 

Have a loverly weekend!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one addicted to swagbucks. :) I just ordered the Tangled combo pack using my swagbucks! Sweet! Thanks for the link up, Gina.

Brooke said...

The link's not working? http://hiptoclipcoupons.blogspot.com/