Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lunch at Jackson's school

On Jackson's birthday we could bring cupcakes in at lunch time.
This picture is a weird one of me- but it shows the craziness of lunch with kindergarteners. My mother in law Kristi could hardly handle it. The noise! The germs!
Avery was pretty overwhelmed by the whole experience too!
Jackson was pleased as punch!
Jackson's buddy Luka.  Avery's eyes make me laugh. This is how she looks when she's had enough.

Because Jackson was also "Star of the week" I got to go in and read his favorite book to his class. He had a hard time picking a favorite book. I steered him toward this book because he loves fish so much and I thought his class would enjoy all the pop-up pictures.
It was tons of fun- and I wish I could have more experiences like this one with his class.
Avery loved getting to sit on her very own carpet square- and did NOT want to leave the school. I had to take her kicking and screaming. She still has TWO more years at home. But I'm glad. :)
All in all- Jackson had so much fun at school celebrating his birthday. That's what it's all about!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Gina, I think you look so much like your mom in these pictures! Happy Birthday Jackson!

Tami said...

What a fun day! You look like a natural in the classroom. :-)

Dave and Stephanie said...

your curls look fantastic! :)

Amy said...

Awesome you got to go and do all that. Looks like he loved it. Kinda feel guilty for not having been to lunch with Emily yet.