Monday, May 9, 2011

Other ways to tell I'm pregnant.

Besides the fact that some people think I am already 9 months pregnant by the size of my belly, (I still have 3 months to go!) here's a few other ways you can tell I'm pregnant.

Yesterday we couldn't find the aluminum foil, I sent hubby to the basement for another roll. The next day I found it in an obvious place.....the fridge.

I put a load of clothes in the dryer and heard a very LOUD clunk-clunk. I opened the dryer up, wondering WHAT could possibly be making that loud of a noise. It was an entire bottle of Shout Stain Remover. I really have no recollection of it!

The morning after a late-night ice cream binge, I found the gallon of ice-cream in...... you guessed it... the fridge.

Don't hold me accountable for anything important, people!

And please PLEASE tell me I will get my brain back!

7 comments:

Dave and Stephanie said...

hilarious! these are the fun things about pregnancy! i hope you're feeling good (besides losing your mind, i mean)!

Team Covey said...

SO true. And thank you for sharing.

Dawnelle Anderson said...

that gave me a good laugh this morning. I hate pregnancy brain. Good luck with everything

Veronica said...

Oh honey, you are about to embark upon THREE KIDS!! The mommy brain only goes downhill from here :)

Amy said...

Yes, the joys of pregnancy! Your brain power will get better, but I've found the more kids I have, the less of it comes back after baby is born. My sister calls it post-partum retardum.

Brooke said...

It was great seeing you at the park today. Let's set a date and get together for dinner soon!

Jen said...

I wish I could give you good news, but the newborn sleep patterns seem to prolong prego brain for awhile. They're worth it.