Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last week of school!

I am so excited that school is almost out! It will be sad for Jackson to say goodbye to his Kindergarten buddies! He has had the BEST year!
We had a Kindergarten picnic today- the kids got their faces painted earlier- and even little sister Avery got to come and hang out with the big kids.
 Jackson and some buddies. I love that in Kindergarten everyone is friends with everyone. 
It is so sweet.
 Jackson smiling from ear to ear. Just so happy to show off his work he's done all year- and a special slide show that his teacher put together as a surprise to the parents!
He had the best teacher this year. I got teary-eyed as I told her how great she has been. 
I can't believe we almost have a first grader! He is ready and has worked really hard this year! 
Way to go Jackson!

No comments: