Monday, June 1, 2015

May/June 2015 School's out... waiting for Kate!

Here’s a few pictures from right before Kate was born.  It was an anxious few weeks! At my last appointment in May, my doctor told me I was dilated to a 4. (I was 36 weeks).. That made me so anxious, because she told me I could go into labor at any time. I was having a lot of contractions, but nothing serious. I had made all these plans of fun things I wanted to do with the family before Kate was born such as go to Martin’s Cove, we had tickets to Wicked, and also tickets to see Luke Brian (Kirtis had received the Luke Brian tickets as a performance award from work)… As the weeks moved on, I was still super progressed and dilating, and I felt like I needed to stay close to home. I cancelled the trip to Martin’s Cove, and Kirtis gave back the Luke Brian tickets.  I had Kirtis take the big kids to Wicked, and I stayed home with Lucy. I was having lots of contractions the first week of June, and just was on edge, and counting contractions all the time.



June 3rd, 2015: Wicked in Denver




Add caption


Random pic of Avery. I love her!! She makes me happy. :) 

 The kids came up with this contract all on their own. They wanted the baby to come so badly!! The doctor told me to bounce on an exercise ball, so that's why the "ball" part is in there.
 Random pic of Lucy! She loves to go to Subway because I let her order  Cheetos.
 The kids made me breakfast in bed!! Yum!  They know just what I love. Jackson scrambled eggs and made toast. Avery made the rainbow. :)  I think I was super exhausted those last few weeks. I'm such a lucky momma!
 Love these sweet kids!
 Jackson and Avery went to the pond to fish on their own one day in the summer.

 We took the Hornbarger girls swimming with us the Saturday before Kate was born.
 Random pic. Love seeing Kirtis with his girls.

No comments: