Sunday, May 3, 2015

April/May 2015

Funny Lucy faces. Love this cute little girl!!



I think this one is my favorite. I love her curls!



And we can't leave out Jackson and Avery!

Found this coke bottle in honor of baby Kate. We can't wait for her to get here!
This was on Mother's Day!! Snow!

Me and my sweet kids and my big belly. I love these kids. I am so blessed.

Easter 2015!


Silly Avery! She is always having fun!



Little moments...



Avery's school field trip to the Scottsbluff zoo.

Cheyenne Children's garden. Kirtis and I were asked to speak in Stake conference, so we spent the weekend in Cheyenne.



Lucy's cookie was as big as her face... So we had to take a picture. We were at Runza.
Jackson's fourth grade reading class project. Lots of hard work, and he was really happy with the result.


No comments: